- Board Certified Family
- Medical License held in PA and
- J.D., 1980; Admitted to the bars of PA
- Currently actively practicing family
medicine full time.
- Reviewed and drafted numerous
hospital/resident; hospital/attending contracts.
- Familiar with standard benefits,
restrictive covenants, and how to make the most of the physician employment
- Reviews all charts and medical records
in all injury cases handled by attorney.
- CV on
An experienced attorney is an absolute must for the physician before
executing any employment contract.
[return to home page] [return to PI