Statutes, Legal Sites
- The U.S. Code (yes, the
- Brought to you by those tireless people at Cornell U.
- FindLaw Web
Supreme Court Decisions
- Submitted for your approval; the opinions of nine men with
intellect of Olympian proportions.
- Cornell law library's valuable reference source.
- U.S. Bankruptcy
Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Local rules, court calendars, phone numbers, etc.
Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Local rules, case links, photos of judges, phone numbers,
Bankruptcy Law online
- The whole U.S. Bankruptcy Code online.
Office of the Federal Register
- Contains Presidential documents, proposed and final Federal
regulations, general notices and other documents.
- Thomas Register
- Access federal legislation by topic or popular title. Includes
Congressional Record text, and committee reports.
- American Bankruptcy
- A good source for bankruptcy legislative news, opinions, and
Legal Information Institute
Cornell Law School
- This is a service provided by Cornell Law School. It contains
links to texts of various Cornell Journals, as well as other Law Journals.
Additionally, it has links to Supreme Court Decisions and the US Code
Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Probably the best source of legal information on the web. It's
Indiana University of
The Emory University School of
University of Houston Law
University of Colorado Law
University of Southern California Law
Center & Law Library
Other Legal Sites Listed at Switchboard (many good
- Okay, why'd they have to go and name it after a pack of
Stuff to Check Out
Other Good Attorneys
& Sites Where I am Listed
- Robert F.
An excellent bankruptcy and all-around attorney in
Beverly Hills, CA. Former journalist with superlative ethics. "Providing
quality legal representation in bankruptcy, employment, personal injury and