The Early Years
- Born: 1952, Brooklyn, NY
- Raised in Staten Island and Long Island, NY
- Resident of Delaware since 1974
- New Dorp High School, Staten Island, NY;
- State University of New York at Stony Brook; B.A. 1974;
- Widener University School of Law; J.D. 1977.
Happily married more than 32 years, with a son and daughter.
- Admitted to practice in:
- Pennsylvania 1978
- New Jersey 1980
- New York (currently inactive) 1978.
- Suffolk Co., NY District Attorney's Office 1977-78.
- Private law practice since 1978.
- The United States Supreme Court
- The Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- The U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (e-filing capable)
- Bankruptcy Courts of the Eastern and Middle Districts of
Pennsylvania (e-filing capable)
- Every U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New Jersey (e-filing capable)
- The Appellate Division of New York State (currently
- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and all inferior courts of the
- The Supreme Court of New Jersey and all inferior courts of the
Yes, this is an old picture... You would not want to look at me now. That is why I must always use this head bag.